Linda uses these maxims to guide her work with children and as she plans her activities.
- Work on the problem and not the symptom.
- Fluency, speed, comprehension, memory and neatness are the key foci.
- Practice and repetition are imperative in the recovery and therapeutic process.
- Pre-tests are important but do not make your post-test the last test you do.
- Mistakes are the gems on the path to establishing strong understanding.
- Never expect prior knowledge it should never figure in any assessment.